Aadhar Card Update: It is required to keep our Aadhar Card Data correct and updated always. So, we need to update it from time to time. We can update our Aadhar Card details either by visiting the Customer Service Centre (CSC)/ Aadhaar Seva Kendra or Online from the official website of UIDAI at myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in The complete process for online update Aadhar Card is given below in detail and in easy language. In the Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) portal of Aadhaar, you can update your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, Language, Email, and Mobile Number. To update the Biometrics (Finger Prints, IRIS, Photograph) in your Aadhaar, you will have to visit the Aadhar Enrolment Centre/ CSC/ Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
Aadhar Card Update Online
|Aadhar Card Update
Check Update Status
|Who Can Update
|Any Aadhar Card Holder
|Time to Download
|Registered Mobile Number
Ways to Update Aadhar Card
The Aadhaar Card can be updated in two ways:
- Visit the Enrolment/ Update Centre- to locate the nearest Enrolment Centre
- Aadhar Card Online Update (Self Update)
- The detailed process to update your Aadhar Card online is given below.
Document required for Aadhar Card Update Online
Update the data in the Aadhar Card requires the following Verification documents.
- For Name: Scanned copy of Proof of Identity (POI)
- For Date of Birth: Scanned copy of Proof of Date of Birth
- For Gender: OTP authentication via mobile/ Face Auth
- For Address: Scanned copy of Proof of Address (POA)
- For Language: Not Required
How to Update Aadhar Card Online
You can also update your Aadhar card from your mobile phone easily. Follow these steps to Update your Aadhar Card Online.
- Visit the website myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Here you will find the Login Option
- Click on the Login and Enter your Aadhar Number and OTP (received on the registered mobile number)
- Click on “Online Update Services” and then click on the “Update Aadhaar Online” button
- Then Click on Proceed to Update Aadhar
- Here you will find a screen like this 👇
- To update the Name, Date of Birth (DOB), and Address, you will require to upload a valid document proof. The rest of the things can be updated without uploading any documents.
- Click on the item you want to update and follow the instructions there.
- After the Aadhar Update at My Aadhaar Portal, you can check the status of the update from the link