The 16th Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) will be held on November 26, 2023 (SUNDAY), at 11 Centers located throughout Gujarat State, according to the announcement made by the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, the Nodal Agency, on behalf of the Gujarat State. The GSET will be used to determine the eligibility of candidates for assistant professor positions in Gujarat State universities and colleges in 23 subjects. For more information, see below.
Educational Qualification, Eligibility, Age Limit & Other Details
Only candidates who have earned their Master’s degree are eligible to take this exam. The UGC must approve the Master’s Program’s topic selection. The UGC NET / UGC – CSIR NET test, offered twice a year, must be taken if the candidate’s chosen subject is not on the UGC’s GSET list. Candidates having any of the following degrees must have their applications approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
- Rs. 900/- + Bank Charges – General / Gen – EWS / SEBC (Non-creamy layer) Candidates
- Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges – SC / ST / Transgender Candidates.
- Rs. 100/- + Bank Charges – PWD (PH/VH) Candidates.
- Vallabh Vidyanagar
How To Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website- www.gujaratset.in
- Starting of Online Registration: 21-08-2023
- Starting of Fee Collection: 21-08-2023
- Last day for Online Application (Step 2): 16-09-2023
- Last day for Fee Collection: 16-09-2023
- Gujarat SET Examination Date: 26-11-2023
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here